How to Book
Book Online Now 2013/2014
We have rooms available to book in the following cities:
- Student Accommodation in Birmingham
- Student Accommodation in Leeds
- Student Accommodation in Liverpool
- Student Accommodation in London
- Student Accommodation in Manchester
- Student Accommodation in Newport
- Student Accommodation in Nottingham
- Student Accommodation in Sheffield
For information on halls in other cities please use the 'Our Halls' menu to the left side of this page.
To book online:
- Choose the hall you are interested in
- If you have not already registered, you will be asked for some basic info
- Proceed through the booking steps, filling in your preferences, payment options etc.
- When you have submitted your booking, your payment will be processed and documentation sent out for you to review and sign Please note, if you have any problems at the card payment steps, please contact the hall you are booking for assistance - Opal can accept bank transfers.
- Send us the info back, and your room will be sorted!
Alternatively you can book in person at any of our direct let halls.
To secure your room, there is a two week advance rent payment to pay, which is included in the prices quoted on the site.
There is no deposit to pay.
Broadband connection, electricity and contents insurance are all included in the rent for direct bookings with Opal.
Some halls have leases in place with universities and other institutions. Where this is the case you will be directed to the appropriate accommodation office.